Wills, Trusts & Probate Advice
Tann Law Solicitors are Will, Trusts and Probate Lawyers with a credible success rate in supporting private individuals, commercial organisations, financial service sector businesses and charities across the UK.
At Tann Law, we employ will and probate lawyers with areas of expertise in all will writing services and probate advice matters.
Wills, Trusts & Probate Advice
Tann Law Solicitors are authorised and regulated Will, Trusts and Probate Lawyers / Will, Trusts and Probate Solicitors with a credible success rate in supporting private individuals, commercial organisations, financial service sector businesses and charities across the UK (England and Wales).
At Tann Law, we employ wills and probate lawyers with areas of expertise in all wills and probate advice matters.
Regulated Wills, Trusts & Probate Advice of the Highest Quality
HIGH QUALITY AND PERSONAL LEGAL SERVICE
"Our will writing solicitors and probate lawyer team take pride in offering a caring and sympathetic service."
WHAT CAN TANN LAW WILL AND PROBATE SOLICITORS OFFER ME?
At Tann Law, our goal is simple; we want to safeguard our client's assets in the event of death. We take the time to understand our client's personal, financial and family circumstances and provide, power of attorney, estate planning and probate advice accordingly.
Tann Law Will Solicitors Advice On:
- Wills and Protection of Family finances
- Probate and administration of Estates listed in Wills
- Trusts and deeds of variation Creation and Administration
- Contested Wills
- Will writing services
- Lasting powers of Attorney
- Advice and help regarding the Inheritance Tax Planning
I'M NOT MARRIED OR IN A CIVIL RELATIONSHIP, DOES MY PARTNER STILL INHERIT MY ESTATE?
Without a valid Will in place, your partner is not legally entitled to any part of your estate, if you are not married or in a civil partnership. Remaining partners deal with stressful legal complexities when legal Will's are not in place, including:
- Depending on the type of property ownership, your partner may get forced to sell or reapply for the properties mortgage solely in their name.
- If you share children and you die without a valid Will in place, your children will inherit your whole estate if aged 18 or above. If aged under 18, your estate will be held in a trust account until they reach adulthood.
- If your partner is financially dependent on you, the previous circumstances can raise financial issues. A Will offers your partner protection, ensuring they will be supported after you die.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS OF AN EXECUTOR OF A WILL?
An executor of a Will, in the event of death, has several legal obligations they MUST follow. An executor of a Will ensures the wishes of the deceased get carried out correctly. The executor of a Will faces personal financial penalties if they fail to meet given obligations, so if you are undertaking this role, you must know what the law expects of you.
HOW LONG WILL MAKING A WILL TAKE?
On average, Estates get distributed within 6-12 months. Will distribution gets broken down into three stages
- Obtaining the Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration can take 6-12 weeks.
- Collecting assets can take between 6-10 months.
- Distribution of assets, which usually takes around one month.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WRITING A WILL EARLY?
Planning for your families future in advance is extremely important. Solicitors specialising in Wills and Trusts, ensure legal security that your wishes get administered correctly. By writing a Will early, you'll be providing the loved ones you want to make provisions for, will not miss out if you pass unexpectedly.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS INVOLVED IN THE EVENT OF DEATH?
Tann Law Coventry specialising in Wills and Trusts, offers a FREE initial consultation service. Get your will process started today.
TANN LAW SOLICITORS
Why Choose Tann Law Will Solicitors?
You'll be working with one of the leading law firms in Coventry. We're proud to say we put our clients first. Tann Law Solicitors follow three fundamental principles:
1. We Spend Time Understanding Your Wishes
Arrange a free consultation with a dedicated Tann Law Will Solicitor. Please take advantage of our personalised service and get your Will sorted.
2. We Ensure That Every Legal Decision Made Is Explained Clearly, To Ensure You Understand Every Stage.
We'll get you up-to-date with the latest and appropriate legislation by reviewing your assets. Help with any signed and witnessed documents, Will, Probate or Trust complexities.
3. We're Just One Call Away And Here For You When You Need Us
We're here for you during this critical process. Our flexible structures mean that you get a tailored service with no hidden costs.
Confidential probate advice with legal advisors
Regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority plus you get professional, independent advice
Book Your Free Wills and Probate Solicitor Consultation
There are no hidden fees. Plus, a free initial consultation with our trustworthy and qualified advisors
Expert probate legal advice with Tann Law
We dedicate our expertise to provide solutions to your legal problems, no matter its complexity